SpY doesn’t lower your cholesterol


SpY Banana, New York, 2008, copyright SpY

SpY is an anti-conformist street artist from Madrid whose first graffiti attempts took place in the mid 1980′s.

He soon abandoned graffiti to explore the vast variety of other artistic media. He first spread his name by means of posters, then by altering billboard advertisements.

His street art work is based on the observation of urban components which he replicates or transforms to produce innovative urban art installations that comment on urban life. Readapted everyday objects create a dialogue, ironic interventions encourage reflection.

Whether traffic lights, road signs, phone booths, police cars basketball courts or Braille messages, SpY wants his humorous interventions to cause an interpolation in the apathetic urban setting, to surprise people with something unexpected, to awake their ordinary lives and make them smile. 

2 comments:

  1. I know more easier way how to spy your kids cell phone text messages https://mxspy.com/spy-text-messages/ this is my favorite cell phone spy app, one I'm using it for a half of year and I'm glad about it. Try to, hope it will be useful for you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently found a software that could spy on everything that is happening on the phone. I tested it on my daughter. I secretly installed this https://spyontextmessages.net/ on her phone. The result exceeded expectations. I did not think it was possible. Some programs are protected from this.

    ReplyDelete