Rerelease A Tribe called Quest: People’s Instinctive Travels & The Paths Of Rhythm




People’s Instinctive Travels & The Paths Of Rhythm was released in 1990.

The 25th anniversary remake, remastered by Bob Power, will be available on the 13th of November. The album includes 3 bonus tracks: a Pharell remix of Bonita Applebum, a Cee-Lo remix of Footprints and J-Cole remix of Can I kick it.


Tracklist:

Push It Along
Luck Of Lucien
After Hours
Footprints
I Left My Wallet In El Segundo
Pubic Enemy
Bonita Applebum
Can I Kick It?
Youthful Expression
Rhythm (Devoted To The Art Of Moving Butts)
Mr. Muhammad
Ham ’N’ Eggs
Go Ahead In The Rain
Description Of A Fool

Bonus Tracks:
Footprints (Remix feat. CeeLo Green) (Previously Unreleased)
Bonita Applebum (Pharrell Williams Remix) (Previously Unreleased)
Can I Kick It? (J. Cole Remix) (Previously Unreleased)

No comments:

Post a Comment